Be Strong

The Lord is my Strength and my[impenetrable]
Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him. The Lord is their [unyielding] Strength, and He is the Stronghold of salvation to [me] His anointed.
—Psalm 28:7-8

We can plan to be worn out before we ever feel tired. I used to expect to be totally wiped out physically and emotionally after my conferences. Then I prayed that as I poured energy and strength into obeying God, He would pour energy and strength back into me.

The Bible says that giving is sowing a seed that will reap a harvest (Galatians 6:7–10). If we give our strength, we will reap God’s strength. We should expect a harvest of strength in our life, as we serve the Lord. He will anoint us with strength today, if we call on Him to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lesson learned

The difference between discouragement and encouragement IS DETERMINED BY WHOM you depend on God or man.

Post Birthday update