Post Birthday update

Hi y'all.. justcelebrated my 23rd birthday. It was full of surprises! :-) I enjoyed it a lot even though I spent most of it at our Community duty. I was amazed of the people who remembered me on my day and those who even gave me some bits of treats and surprises! Here it goes...

I woke up early in the morning very hopeful and expectant on what God has for me on that day. I really did not know what to expect. I am so blessed and just so thankful for the goodness that He has shown into my life. So i went on to prepare for my duty and my mom greeted me a happy birthday :-). I arrived at school at 7 am, some of my classmates already greeted me with a happy birthday and then i noticed that some of my friends were kinda missing.. hmmm i was a bit wondering on what they are up to... then i waited until a surprise came! OMG, there were balloons, cakes and a gift.. They were all singing and were all smiling. I was overwhelemed with so much joy and happiness.. wow, its been a while that i actually had a birthday cake! and a balloons and gift to add. That moment was a day to remember and i will not forget it for the rest of my life! Friends are gifts from above!

When i went home, I rested for a bit and bought some food for dinner. I also had dinner with a friend who also celebrated his birthday. We ate at Crab King and had a long chitchat. I was happy to share that day with him. I was full and went back home for another surprise that i did not expect. My siblings and mom actually bought me another birthday cake!!! it was awesome. I appreciate all their efforts to make me feel how special I am. it was the first time! lol... I love my Family!

They say that if there's happiness, there's always sadness. I did feel a little sad that time coz there were people that i expected to remember me on that day, but unfortunately they weren't able to make it. But still the Good ones outweighs the bad ones! they can't steal my joy and maybe they're just too busy or i don't know. it's ok...

Thanks to everyone who shared their smiles with me on my day. I will not forget them :-) to..
Jenny for the gift, KD and dak for the surprise b-day cake and balloons,
my 4C Classmates,
my family for making me feel special,
Ms. Lisa for the greetings and for the treats,
to my church family for the support as always,
to my dad who find a way to send me something on my day,
to gerry for that wonderful dinner at Crab King
to @abeneubanks for the b-day tweet, although Kelly did not make it still aben, one his band members made it!

and most specially to my Father above, my Bestfriend Jesus and my Comforter the Holy Spirit for making me feel so special on that day!!! i can only say WOW! I will always put my Trust in You and i Know deep inside You will never fail!. Thank God for the LOVE and He made all these things Possible!!!

God bless everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between discouragement and encouragement IS DETERMINED BY WHOM you depend on God or man.

lesson learned

welcome me back