welcome me back

YES! I finally got a hold of this blog account after how many years... 9 years?! I was going through my blog 10 years ago and hmmm life i thin was full of drama and emotions back then...things has changed a lot as of the moment.

just a little blast from the past, after i got my degree, I flew in Japan and started working here and will continue to work here i guess as for the moment.
God is good! He sent us great people who helped us enjoy and have a life here in this foreign land, (I will share about these awesome people on my next blog 😊).

Life really has its own way of making you laugh and cry .. it has been a rollercoaster ride but i am super blessed and thankful for every moments that took place for the past couple of years.

gotta catch my flight today!
Jesus Loves You!

see you around.
be well,be kin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between discouragement and encouragement IS DETERMINED BY WHOM you depend on God or man.

lesson learned