in the thick of things...

Hey guyz! it's been a while since i've written something in here...

just to follow up on my previous post, i finally reached the point of having no confusion at all or maybe just a little bit..if you get what i mean by that.. well, well, well im back on the waiting part again.. it was once in my hands for the first time but it got lost somewhere.. i dont know.but one thing i know is that, i will surely hold on to this thing and will not give up for sure but this would still depend on the other... i've reached the point of being finally sure of pursuing this thing that i have and believe for the best... i've never felt this way before... but then again its not all about me, but all about His will for me...
As for this moment, I'm leaving it all to Him... I'll just enjoy the ride and submit to whatever is His plan for me..
Let go and Let God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between discouragement and encouragement IS DETERMINED BY WHOM you depend on God or man.

lesson learned

welcome me back